MONDAYS – THE BODYMIND CENTRE, 105 Villa St. (at Water) www.bodymindcentre.com
- 7-830pm – MINDFULNESS YOGA – Not a work-out, but a work in! Guided visualizations and mostly restorative poses enhance body awareness and encourage deep relaxation.
WEDNESDAYS – 2 locations:
- 4-5:30pm –THE BODYMIND CENTRE, MINDFULNESS YOGA (as above)
- 7-8pm – HOSPICE NORTHWEST, 63 Carrie St. (Registration required) – YOGA FOR PADDLERS – Classical hatha yoga poses suited to the demands of paddling, but useful for everyone.
FRIDAYS – KULA YOGA & WELLNESS, 176 Algoma St. S. (just south of Bay St.) www.kulastudio.ca
- 10-11am – RESTORATIVE YOGA – Deeply relaxing restorative yoga postures designed to relax, stretch, and bring you deeply into your own body and breath with very little, or even no effort.
SUNDAYS – THE BODYMIND CENTRE www.bodymindcentre.com
- 11:45am – 1pm – MINDFULNESS YOGA (as above)
Beginners are always welcome, registration is recommended, and drop-ins are available in most classes. Please avoid wearing scented products to class.
For further info, please contact the individual studio or yoga teacher Robin Faye (807) 632-6591.